Export Import News Letter:
1. Voice of FICCI Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industries
2. Focus on making market grow rather than improving market share: IRDAI Chairman
3. Focus on making market grow rather than improving market share
4. India and U.S. Hold Bilateral Trade Meeting
5. Consumer groups express support for multilateral trade, stress priorities for e-commerce
6. Agriculture Chair extends working group process, urges move towards negotiation mode
7. Warren Buffett says trade war would be 'bad for the whole world'
article/us-berkshire-buffett- cnbc/warren-buffett-says-u-s- china-trade-war-would-be-bad- for-the-whole-world- idINKCN1SC100
8. India, U.S. to engage regularly to resolve trade issues, says government
article/us-usa-india-trade/ india-u-s-to-engage-regularly- to-resolve-trade-issues-says- government-idINKCN1SC0WJ
9. 25 US lawmakers urge authorities not to terminate GSP benefits to India
thehindubusinessline.com/ economy/25-us-lawmakers-urge- authorities-not-to-terminate- gsp-benefits-to-india/ article27027520.ece
10. India's decision to not join China's Belt and Road Initiative over sovereignty concerns related to the CPEC has not affected the bilateral trade ...
current/economy-politics/ india-bri-boycott-wont-affect- trade-ties-china-indian-envoy/ story/342985.html
11. Pharma exports grow 11%, cross $19 billion
12. Can transit time be guaranteed in shipping...??
13. Online Filing and Tracking of Quality Complaints/Trade Disputes
14. Index of Eight Core Industries (Base: 2011-12=100) March, 2019
Post a Comment